Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Student/Photographer Photos Developed!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the students have been hard at work shooting, developing, scanning, and printing for the second part of the project and we have our first images ready for upload! The resulting photos are all so spectacular and I know the photographers will be proud of what the students did. I'm really looking forward to seeing everything that is developed and I'm sure all of you are anxious to see the results as well.

As soon as I have more images from the students, I will post them up online so be sure to check back soon and often to see if your roll has been developed and what the student has done with your film!

creativeMIX is quickly approaching with the exhibition on November 4th so I hope that some of the photographers that are close to Vancouver will be able to come up for this event as well as chat wtih the students that you worked with!

No comments:

Post a Comment